- Participants with similar transaction codes will be judged on the basis of transaction date.
- Rs. 1000 will be charged for misbehavior or cheating.
- If your bank account is charged but transaction is unsuccessful, contact the third party. Organizing committee is not responsible for such problems.
- If a participant fails to pay the entry fee before ending registrations, registration will be discarded.
- Our website doesn’t hold any transaction functions, all transactions will be made through third party gateways with secure 128 bit SSL encryption, similar to payments your make for bills, shopping sites.
- Payments can be made using cash, paytm wallet, freecharge wallet, debit card, credit card, net banking.
- For cash payment, our volunteers will visit the college campuses around the Pune. Cash payment method allowed only for participants in Pune region.
- A very common rule, old 500 and 1000 rupee notes not allowed.
- Any kind of misbehavior with other participants, volunteers or organizing committee of event in campus will lead to disqualification of participant and the culprit will be fined Rs. 1000